Table of contents
Course Program Spring 2020
Course Program Fall 2020
Students who want to obtain ECTS credits for internal courses or seminars always have to book the corresponding module in advance here. Default registration periods are
- Jan 14, 2020 (10:00 am) - Mar 13, 2020 for spring term 2020
- Aug 11, 2020 (10:00 am) - Oct 9, 2020 for fall term 2020
Few exceptions are mentioned only in the course catalogue. Booked modules are binding once the registration period has ended.
The Doctoral agreement must be submitted to the program coordinator no later than 6-12 months after the requirements for assigning a supervisor have been met.
Although our PhD courses are completely taught in English the legal regulations are available in German only.
An English interpretation of the second document is provided below, but please consider this as a service without any legally binding implications.
All precedent versions are provided by dean's office here.
Registering for the Defense
The dissertation committee always has to be approved by the responsible examination delegate before registering for the defense. Please note that this process can take some time. Students in Business Administration therefor contact the GSB, those of Management and Economics the Chair of Entrepreneurship.
Prospects and opportunities for doctoral candidates and postdoctoral researchers
Through the Graduate Campus, UZH is creating an innovative and inspirational research environment for young academics. On a voluntary and self-initiative basis, it offers doctoral candidates and postdoctoral researchers:
- Exchange and networking possibilities beyond the boundaries of disciplines, faculties and generations
- Support for self-organized, multi- and interdisciplinary activities
- Thought-provoking discourse in a multidisciplinary context
- Possibilities for the development of individual academic networks
- A platform which presents the accomplishments of young academics to the outside
More information about the Graduate Campus and its financing opportunities is available at https://www.grc.uzh.ch/index_en.html.